With estimated revenues in excess of $25 billion, the video gaming industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world today, employing thousands of people worldwide.
Unity Technologies, one of the largest gaming companies in the world owners of the Unity gaming platform, in association with Envivo Games, offer a 6 month certified training programme that teaches you all aspects of gaming from design to development including, virtual and augmented reality, films and animation.
Certification in this programme will go a long way in making you a professional
employable gaming master with the opportunity to design and develop your own games for play and sale.
If you think you have what it takes please fill in the form and join UNITY and Envivo as we change the African gaming landscape forever.
Candidate must have completed NYSC.
Selection process will be 60% female, 40% male.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your Unity Online course and materials needed will be covered fully by nvivoPLAY.
- All hardware needed will be covered by nvivoPLAY.
- nvivoPLAY will provide candidates with a loan of N 2 700 000.
- Students will have access to Online Unity classes, Offline Unity classes and tutors.
- After graduating, Candidates will have a period of 3 years to pay back loan amount to nvivoPLAY.
- All games developed by candidate will be published / Distributed by Nvivo Gaming.
- Nvivo Gaming Hub will be opened to all candidates at all time.
- All candidates will be opened to job opportunities in coding, developing and content creation based on performance and merit.
- Candidates will have access to classes to aid their businesses such as marketing, business development and management classes.
- Candidates will be trained on interview skills and prepared for employment.