ACCA is ideal if you’re looking to progress your career and become a chartered accountant, or work in an accountancy, audit or tax firm. ACCA consists of three levels; Applied Knowledge, Applied Skills, and Strategic Professional, and you’ll need to complete relevant work experience at some point before you can qualify.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- You should have completed the final level of Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) or the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business before beginning ACCA.
- Applicant should have completed BSC,HND and OND.
At Kaplan you get all the attention and help you need to succeed. The tutors go above and beyond to help you to achieve your goals.
By Adesoji Adedokun
Chief Accounting Officer
Why Choose ACCA?
- Work anywhere in the world
- Stand out to the best employers
- Supported by quality tuition
- The flexibility to choose your own path
- Get the support you need to succeed
- Join our global network
- Be part of the organisation that thinks ahead
For further Information:
ACCA qualification is made up of three levels and two supplementary courses:
Why study ACCA with Kaplan?
They provide course offerings across all four exam sittings for all four of our study options, plus you’ll be
able to plan ahead with up to 12 months of timetables. Our tutors are subject specialists that teach from experience,
and they offer support available until late, seven days a week. They have proven pass rates up to 100%*
across multiple subjects and we’re the UK’s largest accountancy training provider, with over
45,000 students training with us each year.